- Location: Nørrebro, Copenhagen
- Year: 2023 - 2024
- Client: Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke (Action Aid Denmark)
- Size: 1.100 m2
- Collaborators: Ungdomsbyen, Den Grønne Studenterbevægelse and more
- Financing: Villum Fonden, Nordea Fonden
- Project team: Gregers Tang Thomsen, Selva Gürdoğan
- Contact: Gregers Tang Thomsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do at home what you do abroad!” This could be the motto for the green learning space and local entrepreneurship project that Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke (MS) is working on establishing in their two courtyards at Fælledvej 12 in Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
As we are tenants at MS and would benefit greatly from an even better and more multifunctional courtyard, we decided to lend a hand and put a project team on the task of integrating both courtyards and designing a small orangery that can serve as a semi-outdoor classroom. Follow the project here, where we will keep you updated.